Frequently Asked Questions
What type of guarantee comes with the product?
All products that Lucas Furniture & Mattress sells come complete with the manufacturer's warranty. Lucas Furniture & Mattress offers extended warranties on all the products we sell.
Can I get my new product installed?
Professional delivery and/or installation is available for every product we sell. Lucas Furniture & Mattress would be happy to coordinate delivery and/or installation for you.
What is the best way to shop at Lucas Furniture & Mattress?
All methods are good but the "in store" experience, with the product right in front of you, with our professional staff assisting you, is always the best.
How do your prices compare to the home center and other large regional and national chains?
Lucas Furniture & Mattress monitors our competitors' prices on a daily basis to ensure that Lucas Furniture & Mattress is always giving you the lowest possible price. We live up to our slogan, "Live Better for Less."
Do you have free parking?
Do you offer a warranty?
Yes. Lucas Furniture & Mattress offers a 1-year warranty from date of purchase against manufacturer's defects with free parts and labor. Qualified defects will be repaired or replaced at company's option, at no cost to the customer. Items that were originally delivered by Lucas Delivery Service will be transported at no charge by Lucas for a full year after purchase. However, customers that originally transported their own purchase will be is responsible for transportation to and from service location or this service can be provided for a fee of $79.00 round trip.
Do you offer an extended warranty?
Lucas Furniture & Mattress offers Guardsman Furniture Services programs for all the furniture you purchase. Speak with a Furniture Consultant for details.
Do you deliver and is there a charge?
Lucas Furniture & Mattress will deliver a 50 mile radius of our locations for a fee of $79. Also included in this price is 1 full year of no cost pick up and return in the event that your furniture would require service in this time frame.
Can I pick up and handle my own delivery?
Yes. Please see below for our pick up policy.
PICK UP POLICY:
Pick up Hours:
Monday to Friday: 10am to 4:30pm
Saturday: 1pm to 4:30pm
NO PICKUPS ON SUNDAY
- Please call 765-453-0504 to schedule a pick up time at least 24 hours in advance.
- All customer pick ups must be paid in full at or before time of pick up.
- All merchandise will be left in original container and can be opened for customer inspection if requested.
- Customer is responsible for assembling all items. No claims will be accepted on items improperly assembled by customer. If you would like our technicians to assemble prior to your pick up there will be a $29 service fee. Must give 48 hours notice for assembly.
- We will be happy to load the merchandise on your vehicle. However, our staff is not allowed to secure it for transport. That is the responsibility of the person picking up the purchase.
- Customer is responsible for supplying anything needed to properly secure the the purchase during transit including tie downs, blankets or other packing material.
- Customer is responsible for all merchandise once it has been loaded into your vehicle and left the store location or warehouse.
- Any concealed damage that is discovered when you get the merchandise home will be your responsibility to return to the store within 2 days for inspection to determine disposition. We will exchange or repair at our discretion.
- If in-home service is requested, customer will be charged a trip /service fee of $49.
Do you have financing plans?
TD Bank, N.A.* / GE / Personal Finance
*Offer subject to credit approval. Some restrictions apply. Ask for details.